EDASY promotes innovative educational proposals through new technologies in order to help people develop 21st century skills – attitudes and skills – as well as acquire knowledge that allows them to make informed decisions for their own benefit and for of others, now and in the future, and put those decisions into practice. We think of an education aligned with the objectives of sustainable development for a future in which environmental, social and economic considerations are in balance with the pursuit of development and a quality of life of the territories.
The territory is a theoretical and methodological concept that explains and describes the spatial unfolding of the social relations established by human beings in the cultural, social, political or economic spheres so that, in the territory could coexist diverse actors, public, private and from civil society.
These actors project different interests and present multiple needs. EDASY contributes to sustainable development by achieving a long-term vision that conveys and engages these groups. We inspire that, from the perspective of the private sector, it is possible to generate a collaborative work in the territory through local development, facing, on the one hand, the challenges and taking advantage, on the other hand, of the emerging opportunities identified prospectively in the business-territory relation. For more information, please contact us!
EDUCATION FOR DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY
The proposal focuses on educational robotics, computer programming and engineering and integrates these components with the pedagogical methodology of Edasy. Courses are offered for different populations, training for teachers and consultancies for educational institutions.
The training takes place in educational environments and didactic materials that uses robotics to promote the development of skills in creativity, technological foundation, critical thinking and problem solving. Our instructors belong to the Latin American Robotic Network
- PicoBoard sensory card
- SCRATCH programming language.
- Robotics Kit
- Children’s robotics program
- Youth robotics program
- Robotics with sensors
- Robotics at your fingertips
- Robotics for teachers
- Robotics for women
Edasy is aware that technology is changing the world because it connects billions of devices and improves the way we live. We provide development opportunities inspired by the Cisco Networking Academy curriculum.
• Maintenance of Pcs
• Basic networks
• Protection of information systems and networks, response to security events; protection of cybersecurity risk systems, threats and vulnerabilities.
• Internet of things
• Network administrators.
Our experts enhance the development of cognitive abilities and skills of the 21st century through the teaching of computer science, computational thinking and / or programming, providing young people with a deep understanding of the fundamentals of the digital world and giving them tools to be agents creatives of the same and not only users and consumers of technology, as it is currently promoted.
The educational proposal includes courses, workshops, training and internships that promote the benefits of implementing programming in learning.
- Apps Programming
- Programming courses
- I program
- Primary Educational Computing
- Secondary Educational Computing
- My community also programs.
Mathematical Logical thinking is related to the ability to work and think in terms of numbers and the ability to use logical reasoning using technology as a tool that helps develop this competence and improve knowledge in other areas of study.
- Logical thinking in mathematics
- Logical thinking in Spanish
- Logical thinking Secondary
According to Frida Díaz Barriga, a prominent pedagogue at the National University of Mexico (UNAM), «one of the most important challenges concerns the teaching task. The new demands on the teaching profession demand that teachers are precisely responsible for the technological literacy of their students and the mastery of a diversity of competencies required in the context of the demands of the knowledge society. The question is, are teachers prepared for it? Is everything being done to ensure proper teacher training?
We offer continuous professional development in educational technologies that consists of designing and executing integral experiences using pedagogical practices with mediation Tics. For the participants to improve their educational management.
- Face-to-face and virtual courses of continuous training for teachers and educational directors
- Workshops with national specialists.
- Conferences of experts in the fields of curriculum, pedagogy, didactics, evaluation, technology and innovation.
- Seminars and symposia on educational issues
- My teacher and educational technologies
- Professional development in Tics
- Professional development in robotics
- Professional development in web programming and apps
- Teacher training program
Edasy seeks to sensitize teachers, children and their families about the opportunities offered by new technologies, beyond contributing to their safe and responsible use. We facilitate activities for children, adolescents and adults that favor the generation of knowledge and the exchange of experiences on digital citizenship, scientific dissemination, computational thinking and new methods of linking, among others.
- Digital literacy
- Digital label
- Digital communication
- Health and digital well-being
- Electronic commerce
- Digital security
- Digital rights and responsibility
- Digital laws
- Digital access
- Training for trainers in digital citizenship
- I am also a digital citizen
- Domestic Employees Course in TICs
The introduction of entrepreneurship in the education system as a basic competence obeys an educational conception in favor of the development of the competence to undertake and extending this capacity to other types of communities allows true local development for young people and micro, small and medium entrepreneurs.
- Networks of work
- Electronic commerce
- My community undertakes
- Digital technologies for my community
- Youth companies from the school
- Entrepreneurship for young people at social risk
- New leaders for development
Business educational laboratory
- Undertake – Agricultural
- Appropriation of digital technologies for SMEs
With its social innovation laboratories, Edasy has developed pedagogical and didactic methodologies adaptable to populations, such as the elderly, people living on the streets, young people with physical or intellectual disabilities, adolescent mothers and young people at risk of psychoactive substance use.
- Citizenship and values
- Digital literacy
- Economic and financial education
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
Rights and citizenship
- Program of economic opportunities through POETA technologies
- My family also learns
- Digital Literacy for Older Adults
- Gaining economic opportunities
- Digital literacy for the condition of intellectual disability
Edasy has ascribed researchers with high experience in the training of teachers in educational computing and a virtual offer of education for development of courses aimed at all types of populations such as students, SMEs, people with disabilities and urban and rural communities.
SOCIAL INNOVATION AND LOCAL DEVELOPMENT
• Seminar on Human Rights and D.I.H
• Formulation of public investment projects under the MGA methodology
• General royalty system
• DNP peace plan contracts
- Training in International Cooperation and Social Management for public and private entities and civil society organizations.
- Workshop Seminar: International Cooperation and formulation of projects for public and private entities and civil society organizations.
- Support in the formulation and management of international cooperation projects.
- Support for project management in international technical cooperation under different aid modalities (budget support, project approach, grants …), in the following thematic areas:
- Management of natural resources under regional development models (LEADER-DLP)
- Economic development (R & D and innovation policies)
- Consulting for offices of International Cooperation in Public Entities.
- Local support in Colombia for International Organizations.
- Twinning of cities.
- Organization of international missions for experts: exchange of experiences, seminars and training courses and numerous inter-institutional meetings.
- Identification, formulation and evaluation of international cooperation projects and strategies in modalities such as budget support, program estimates and project approach.
- Support to Projects funded by CI to ensure Results Oriented Monitoring (ROM) and evaluation of Contracts and Service Programs. Contract and bid management based on an excellent knowledge of the EC procedures (PRAG): EDF and budget.
We support the development of human resources, social research and development, the dissemination of social technologies and the development of institutional frameworks through international cooperation for the local development of territories.
• Formulation of Projects in CTeI
• Sustainable Local Development
• Public-Private Partnerships
• Corporate social responsibility
• Local economic development agencies – ADEL
• Support to SMEs and large companies in sustainability with the Green Project Management GPM approach- We train and advise for individual and / or business certification.
• Consulting in the structuring of Corporate Social Responsibility programs.
• Consulting for the structuring of Strategic Alliances for Development
• Social marketing.
• Network and knowledge management creating the necessary electronic data bases and tools (web-based) to work with multicultural groups and intermediary organizations (SMEs, project management offices, etc.).
• Project management training under PMI (Project Management Institute)
• Training in management of development projects under PM4R (Project Management for Results)
• Project management training under GPM (Green Project Management)
Do you integrate the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into your business model? Do you know how much you contribute to them? Many organizations forget to value their contribution to sustainable development and enhance their efforts. The 2030 Agenda of the United Nations allows us to align ourselves with the global trends and opportunities foreseen for the coming years. And innovation and social entrepreneurship are an effective vehicle to help achieve these objectives and generate impact.
Implementation of solutions
Human behavior in society
• Development of a social innovation strategy.
• Development of innovative social business models
• Coaching in social and collective entrepreneurship
• Design of projects and accelerators of social innovation projects.
• Design of innovation programs in social responsibility and attraction and / or retention of talent.
• Launching and management of social innovation projects.
• Design of tools and methodological kits for social innovation.
• Support for the structuring of Innovation and Social Technology Projects.
• Measurement of Social Innovation – Indicators
We support your social development management with a social tools center
• Assistance for the development of alliances and allies.
• Articulation between Communities and Researchers.
• Consultancy in knowledge transfer to communities.
• Social research projects.
• Prospective Planning for the development of territories, public and private companies.
An in-house agency focused on social impact. We empower brave brands and organizations that dare to change the world with powerful stories, social entrepreneurs and unique influencers.
• Content Production: We develop tailored content
• Content Distribution: We place the contents before the entire audience.
• Campaigns: We develop 360 degree communications for our clients.
• Initiatives: We make the determination for you to tell your stories.
• Events: We organize events with social content to strengthen your brand.
• Brand Strategy: We cover all brand aspects.
• Brand Planning: We plan and develop a trademark plan.
• Web & Mobile Development: We generate solid platforms for the market.
• Social Media SM & Digital Strategy: All Social Media strategies developed.
• Workshops: We organize weekly meetings with your brand.
• Press & Public Relations PR: We manage the media with your message.
• Strategic digital monitoring in social innovation and social development.
• Social financing strategy (crowdfunding or participatory financing) NO
• Research, analysis and content production in social innovation and social development: blog articles, guides, papers, trend reports and best practices.
• Design and manage your digital communication strategy for the impact
We develop accurately the information system of your projects or ideas for social impact.
• Shaping Social Technologies.
• Geographic information systems (GIS) for social problems, needs and innovations.
• Systematization of Social Innovation Experiences.
• Knowledge maps.
• Guidance, resources and information related to social innovation
• Measurement of Social Innovation – Indicators
For more information, please contact us!